-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, March 1, 2010

I Heart Faces Hilarious Outtakes





She is so protective of her ham bone that is in the dirt. I am only allowed to be around it but when someone else comes near her ham bone, she growls.

5 comments:

Kate Monday, March 01, 2010  

Oooh the last one is a goody!!!

SBSAKE Photography Tuesday, March 02, 2010  

too funny! Dogs sure a funny about certain things.

Laura and the family Wednesday, March 03, 2010  

Kelly trusts you. Sounds like she does not trust the camera, but a good capture.

Ali Thursday, March 04, 2010  

What a scary face, I wouldn't try and take her ham bone! Nice capture!

LR Thursday, March 11, 2010  

wow! Great shot !

Followers