-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My daughter

She was home visiting and it was time to take some fun photos of her. By the way, she doesn't smoke, lol. She was just pretending. My son is going to let me take some photos of him soon, yay! He's so much like his daddy hating pictures. Check back soon and see some new photos of my son.





3 comments:

Thursday, February 25, 2010  

Very VERY nice Stacey!! :) Your daughter is beautiful!

Laura and the family Saturday, February 27, 2010  

Beautiful pictures. Your daughter reminds me somewhat an actress, Marilyn Monroe.

Randi-Lee Monday, October 18, 2010  

Your daughter is so pretty! I love the pictures! :)

Followers