-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Art Walk

We rented a space to promote our work. A deaf artist Delora, a deaf scarf knitter Madeline Bozan, a hearing belly dancer and jewelry maker Deborah and I, a deaf photographer. Delora's beautiful ceramic pottery are at Angel Gate Cultural Center if you are interested in buying any of her ceramic pottery. She also teaches on Weds from 10-12 pm. There's more pictures in a slideshow.


Delora and her work


My digital frame showing different pictures and there are my business cards by the frame display


Madeline and her knitted scarves



See more photos
View the Slideshow Here

1 comments:

Laura and the family Wednesday, March 03, 2010  

Amazing work!!!! I am impressed you are picking yourself FAST!!!

Followers