-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Moved:

Hi Family and Friends,

I have moved my blog to my new website www.staceyshippphoto.com Head over to my website.

Thank you,

SS Photography

2 comments:

Unknown Saturday, February 18, 2012  

yo Stacey
love your site!
interesting stuff too
glad we bump on the internet!
keep in touch
Davyx

Clipping Path Wednesday, June 19, 2019  

wow! amazing photography! I like your photography blog. You did a wonderful job!

Followers