-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Photo Challenge~ "Let Them Be Little"



Don't you just love that hat and scarf?? I love how she's so confident and joyful. And so so adorable!

See all of the photo entries here: i heart faces.






11 comments:

Alisa Tuesday, October 25, 2011  

What a confident young lady....love the hat and scarf too!

Kathy Tuesday, October 25, 2011  

WOW! Fabulous photo!

Sandy S Tuesday, October 25, 2011  

Such an adorable little Fancy Nancy :)

the meaklims Wednesday, October 26, 2011  

I love this shot, and I really want a hat and scarf like that, they look SO comfy!

Nelson Leonard Thursday, December 06, 2012  

Mind blowing photos collection. Looking so great. Thanks a lot for sharing with us!!

Clipping Path Service Saturday, November 17, 2018  

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

ufo 3d Friday, June 07, 2019  

Thanks for helpful article!

Clipping path service Monday, October 14, 2019  

Thanks for posting such an article.

Techcloud Thursday, September 10, 2020  

Wow, very impressive images collection indeed. Each and every picture seems very vivid. By the way, would please tell me what app did you use for editing the image? Sometimes I'm using image post-production platform for editing the images. Please keep sharing such nice photos. I'll definitely visit your blog again. Keep going..!! image post production

Cut Out Wat-Get A Quote Monday, March 15, 2021  

Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
Clipping Image Photoshop

Background Removal Services Wednesday, June 16, 2021  

I really like your blog post,Thanks for sharing. I appreciated this well shared . Keep it up sharing .
Background Removal Services

Followers