-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rolling Hills Estates Children Photographer ~ Pedro and Emma

Their mother says Pedro never smiled for his photos but he smiled for me and that those photos were the best of them together. I am so happy I was able to do that. Emma was the happiest baby I have ever seen and she hardly cried. All she did was just pose and smile for me. And they really love each other...











1 comments:

LR Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

Beautiful! Great Captures!

Followers