-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Venice Beach Couple Photographer ~ Lori and David

When they were in town from Colorado, we decided to go to Venice Beach where I discovered the canals. We felt like we were in Italy. Gorgeous location and it was so romantic for Lori and David. And they looked perfect together.

















1 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, July 07, 2011  

Thank you Stacey for posting the beautiful and romantic photos of us on your Blog. We are happy that we selected you doing the photograph. We had fun with you during the shootings. You surely are an awesome and professional photographer and a great friend. Marvelous job! *THUMB UP!!!* With our <3 to you ;)~

Followers