-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Merced Family Photographer ~ Juliuz, Ceci and Jose

I met Ceci through my daughter in Merced when I was visiting 2 months ago. She's an amateur photographer. She's into photography just like me. Their adorable son is always happy and he made our photo shoot so easy!












0 comments:

Followers