-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Merced Family Photographer ~ The Blairs

Christina noticed many photos she liked that I took of my daughter on her Facebook. I saw her message on her FB wall asking her who took pictures of her so I replied. When I was in Merced visiting with my daughter, we were scheduled to take photos of her and her family. She wanted some photos of her daughter who is in the process of moving to Florida.









0 comments:

Followers