-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pin Up of Leah McCoy

I did a pin up shoot for a calender I am making for her military boyfriend who is stationed in Afghanistan. This is 4 pictures I like.







This is the best pictures below she picked out to be put on the calendar.



Click here to see the rest on her Calendar





3 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, July 07, 2010  

Hi stacy, I very much like how the coloring in the photos are.. FABULOUS.. I cant wait to see the other photos!! Thanks

Anonymous Tuesday, July 13, 2010  

Wow, I love the lighting, colors, and props. The model looks amazingly beautiful, I love her make up!

Anonymous Saturday, September 18, 2010  

Stacey, you are a great photographer! I'm so impressed! I will have to hire you to do me one for my hubby for our anniversary gift! Whoo hoo!

Followers