-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, July 2, 2010

My all time client and a good friend

Harue was laughing because she was struggling to get her lab to the tree branch. She's 13 so she can't really climb over.

Harue was taking care of this dog while her friend was away. She brought him over with Rusty. He was very curious and watching us.






That's my Shootsac bag she's holding for me. My favorite brand of camera shoulder bag to hold all of my camera equipments.

2 comments:

rusty Saturday, July 03, 2010  

Thx for the AWESOME pics, U 're wonderful representation! will u do me a favor, i don't like last pic looks old to my face around mouth line so,,,plz remove or fix it plz! haha...
And I want to order another one. My best friends come from Japan next week, can u on next Sat or15of Thu?

Stacey Saturday, July 03, 2010  

Harue, I retouched your face. Hope you like it better. Yes I can shoot you and your best friend next Sat.

Followers