-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day

Pictures of my son were overdue. I asked him to have his pictures taken but he wasn't thrilled. He kept saying "Later". I got a homemade card from him. I was thrilled so we went to a location near here today to have his pictures taken. My best Mother's Day gift.




3 comments:

Laura and the family Sunday, May 09, 2010  

I love the way he left you at the end of the Mother's Day Card. I'm glad to see he surrendered for your Mother's Day gift.

He is a fine young looking man. You did a splendid job on taking pictures of him.

amelia.esau.malia.enos Monday, May 17, 2010  

aww such a darling he definitely made your day ultra special :)

Unknown Saturday, May 22, 2010  

Awww, that really is a great feeling hearing that from your son especially photo shoot comment.. This brings a smile to your face.

Followers