-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gloria Chavez, her two sons and their CUTE dog!


Some photos were taken at Art Cultural Center in San Pedro and some at Royal Palms beach in Rancho Palos Verdes. Gloria's two sons brought their girlfriends. Some pictures were of her son and his girlfriend.







2 comments:

Unknown Monday, May 03, 2010  

HI STACY I LOVE IT ALL PICTURE REAL CUTE THAT ONE I LOVE WALK LIKE BETTLE I NEED ORDER BIG ONE FRAME PUT WALL IN LIVING ROOM LOOK GOOD I LOVE IT I CANT WAIT LOOKING FOWARD GET PIX DVD SMILE.. TAKE UR TIME NOT RUSH I CAN WAIT UNTIL GET MAIL THANK YOU FOR PHOTOGRAY FOR US
GLORIA

Stephanie Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Cute!

I love the first one with the dog (it reminds me of the Beatles)!

Followers