-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Camber Hill

A fabulous guy with a fabulous mind and health. I met him at Trader Joe's where he's working couple of years ago. He knows sign language so when I come in the store, I stop by the booth where he gives out food samples and we always chat for a short time. Here are his pictures for his blog and website about health stuff. www.thinkfabulous.blogspot.com.










4 comments:

Stephanie Saturday, March 06, 2010  

I love these! How fun!

Tommy Gforce Saturday, March 06, 2010  

I've known Camber (CHill) for over 7 years now, and I have to say, I have never seen a photographer capture the essence of him better than you have in these photos.
You got him and you got him very, very well. Well done! Me next?

LR Sunday, March 07, 2010  

Good Job !

Laura and the family Sunday, March 14, 2010  

He looked like he was having lots of fun while you were taking pictures of him.

Followers