-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's the story behind it?

I am sure you are wondering what I was doing with my camera in a VW bug on one of my photos blog header. My friend LR and I went to Topanga Cyn to shoot around for fun. I asked her to take a photo of me with my camera in an abandoned VW bug. What she didn't know that I was also taking a picture of her while she was taking a picture of me. It turned out she likes that picture so much. Credit goes to LR for many of my great photos. She is also my assistant for weddings so she will contribute many great photos.


5 comments:

Stephanie Sunday, March 07, 2010  

So neat!

Laura and the family Sunday, March 07, 2010  

Love seeing the natural pictures!

LR Sunday, March 07, 2010  

Thank you ! And I enjoy working with you. :)

Sharon De La O Sunday, March 07, 2010  

you are both amazing photgraphers and best friends! Great pair, lovely photos together

Artzybella Sunday, March 07, 2010  

You both rock! Keep it up!

Followers