-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, March 29, 2010

"Dramatic B&W Photo Challenge"



12 comments:

tangie Monday, March 29, 2010  

Wow -- this is so cool!! Love the vintage-ness to it!! Wonderful job!

Pamela Hall Monday, March 29, 2010  

very nice pix!!!!

RM @ LMMP Monday, March 29, 2010  

Great job! Love it.

Melanie Monday, March 29, 2010  

That is dramatic... very nice!

Melissa Monday, March 29, 2010  

so retro and dramatic in B&W!

Unknown Monday, March 29, 2010  

very cool vintage feel to this! :)

Anonymous Monday, March 29, 2010  

so much fun! this is wonderful!

Anonymous Monday, March 29, 2010  

Makes me think of Marilyn Monroe! Gorgeous vintage...

Laura and the family Monday, March 29, 2010  

I'm sure she had a ball time when you took a beautiful picture.

LR Monday, March 29, 2010  

love love !

Sharon De La O Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Gorgeous photo. Loving the vintage vibe

Audra Bender Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

love this...

Followers