-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding of Sandra and Michael Barberi

A very gorgeous bride from South America.










3 comments:

Sharon De La O Saturday, February 20, 2010  

Love your pics Stacy! and LOVE how you have customized your blog! I need you to give me a lesson xoxo

Stacey Sunday, February 21, 2010  

Thanks, Sharon! Sure I will give you a lesson for your blog. xoxo

Stephanie Sunday, March 07, 2010  

I absolutely adore the picture of the bride at the window! GORGEOUS!

Followers