-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mother/Daughter by LR and her daughter

This was just for fun with me, my friend LR and our daughters at the train station in Santa Ana. Just playing around and shooting.



A little too dark on my left side but I like how my daughter walks. I always love the way she walks. So sexy.


I like this picture. It looks so natural. I was waiting for someone to walk by so I can ask to take picture of us together. Amelia was playing around and shooting her feet that has so artsy tattoo, Brooke was fixing her necklace and LR (everyone who knows her very well) knows what she's saying. That's her sign everyday, LOL!

4 comments:

amelia.esau.malia.enos Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

yes i remmy taking pics of you two! it was fun!! :) love the last picture thats so mom yes i know!

Laura and the family Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

Very creative. It got me into thinking on taking close up pictures.

Anonymous Friday, February 19, 2010  

I had a blast taking these pictures with you on this day! It was so fun to watch you take pictures and be the creative genious that you are;) My favorites are the ones of us holding hands! I love you mom.

LR Friday, February 19, 2010  

Yes ! It was fun to shoot each other. Lets do it again next time! beautiful pics

Followers