-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Rancho Palos Verdes Baby Photographer ~ Harvey Bee

I love how they call him Harvey Bee which really fits with the pictures here. He likes to crawl and explore everything ignoring my lens's best friend which was supposed to attract him in order for him to look at me. I had to chase him all over and take photos. Such a character little boy..














0 comments:

Followers