-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, October 17, 2011

i heart faces ~ tickled pink

This photo ended up a 9th place winner.





This week's theme is "Pink" in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. I knew last week that it was this kind of theme this week and I wasn't planning to enter this challenge. When I snapped this girl who looked super excited with bubbles at a birthday party yesterday. I knew I had to enter this one for the challenge.

To see the photo challenge click here





4 comments:

AmberV Tuesday, October 18, 2011  

She's definitely tickled pink! What a fun picture!

Free Wilma Tuesday, October 18, 2011  

What joy! Love the missing front teeth too!

Summer Simpson Thursday, October 20, 2011  

What a FUN entry- love it!

Unknown Saturday, October 22, 2011  

Oh my goodness! I ADORE this picture. So much fun. What happiness. I absolutely love it! Congratulations on your win : )

Followers