-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Photo Challenge ~ A Touch of Sun on Fairy Linda




This one I entered I Heart Faces touch of sun challenge, and won 2nd place:

"Just living is not enough" said the Fairy Linda, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."

10 comments:

Rachel @ Simple Girl Monday, September 19, 2011  

Very imaginative! What a fun photo!

Michelle Edgerton Photography Monday, September 19, 2011  

Very creative. I love it.

Candy Monday, September 19, 2011  

so creative! The sun makes it feel even more surreal.

lau7171 Monday, September 19, 2011  

wings and sun, 2 of my fave elements in a photo! nice!

Wendhy Jeffers Monday, September 19, 2011  

Are you kidding me?! This is such an inspirational photo. You stole my breath away!

www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

Unknown Tuesday, September 20, 2011  

So creative! I love it!

Unknown Saturday, September 24, 2011  

I love this picture. So pretty! Congratulations on your I heart faces win this week! That is very exciting!

Leilani Rogers, Photographer Saturday, September 24, 2011  

Oh thank you Stacy - and congrats on your image! It is lovely!!!

Stacey Saturday, September 24, 2011  

Thank you so much.

Karen Schneider Sunday, September 25, 2011  

Beautiful. Almost looks like a painting, so soft. Congrats on your win!

Followers