-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Venice Beach Couple Photographer ~ Maria and Kirill

Maria & Kirill, a young Russian couple wanted to do a couple shoot at Venice Beach. Venice Beach is a fun place to do a photo shoot and everything is so colorful there. Kirill is so much in love with Maria and he wouldn't keep his eyes off her. I didn't have to tell them how to pose. They were naturals and so easy for me to just shoot them. Such a sweet couple.





















1 comments:

LR Thursday, September 08, 2011  

Awesome pictures! you did GREAT job!

Followers