-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

West Hollywood Wedding Photographer ~ Renee and Jose

Renee and Jose got married on my 17th wedding anniversary and this is also my first time shooting a wedding on my wedding anniversary. Every year I will always remember their wedding anniversary. They had their "First Look" wedding and it was was held at a funky hotel called Farmer's Daughter where there are all different kinds of colored and patterned walls. The ceremony and reception were just few miles away at Bungalow Club, also a cool and trendy nightclub. I have added a slideshow link at the end to see the rest of their photos.

Waiting for Renee to meet him at the pool area.

Finally, Renee walked up behind him with the rest of the wedding party looking on through the pool gate.

Renee had tears of emotions when seeing him and the way he reacted when he saw her was so sweet!

Jose admiring her bouquet made of 65 brooches by her aunt Carrie. Renee is going to keep this bouquet as a keepsake to pass on to her next family member to use for their wedding. Wonderful idea!






Click here to see the slideshow

0 comments:

Followers