-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Los Angeles Portrait Photographer ~ Jenne

It was always Jenne's dream to model and she decided to hire me to take some photos of her. So she flew in from Washington State and on her birthday, we met in downtown Los Angeles with her guide Adrienne. She is Deaf and Blind. It was an amazing shoot with them. I was very fascinated how Adrienne guided her by feeling her on how to pose. I included Adrienne in some candid photos. Their relationship reminds me of Helen Keller and her teacher/companion Anne Sullivan.

I painted the fairy wings for her below.



Jenne felt Adrienne's head and body to feel how she should pose and you can see Jenne by herself below.

Adrienne was telling her about the water foundation. She turned water on for her. Jenne felt Adrienne's sign saying "Ready" and Adrienne left her for Jenne to pose by the water foundation.








0 comments:

Followers