-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Torrance Family Photographer ~ Evans Family

I met the family at a convalescent home where Adreanna's dad lives. She wanted some photos of her dad and also her husband Eric's dad for Father's Day. Thanks so much again, for choosing me to capture your family moments....

Frank was happy when her grandson also named Frank sat on his lap below.


3 Generations on Eric's side.



Eric said something in her ears that made her laugh.


0 comments:

Followers