-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long Beach Family Photographer ~ Napier Family from London

I was introduced to Paul on Facebook by our friend who knows my husband also from England. We kept in touch on FB for couple of years till he finally came to U.S with his family for 3 weeks visit from London. This is their 3rd day in L.A. before they began their travel. I love how goofy and silly they look in their photos!













0 comments:

Followers