-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Laguna Beach Wedding Photographer ~ Belle

It's a "Trash your Dress" session. That is when you want to do something fun with your dress after your wedding or put it in a box hoping your daughter would wear your dress 20 years later. It's a chance that she won't. At the trash your dress location, you can have more time relaxing and having fun by yourself or with your spouse than on the day of your wedding.













0 comments:

Followers