-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fullerton Photographer ~ Steve

I was with Moms with a Camera, a group at Fullerton Arboretum, and I noticed this man with a huge lens. I was fascinated with his lens. I wasn't afraid to approach and talk to him. He was telling me about shooting this bird at the end of the pond. You will see his picture in his viewfinder at the end. I decided to shoot him. I liked what I saw in my viewfinder and showed it to him. He said he had no picture of him with his camera and he wanted one! Sure, I was willing to send him not just one but more than one :)






1 comments:

Crystal Tuesday, March 08, 2011  

That's a HUGE, impressive lens. Nice shots!

Followers