-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, March 4, 2011

About me behind my work

I went for the film look. So totally different from my clean and crisp pictures. I can do a film look on my client's request. Here I am at Bogart's Coffee House in Seal Beach where I often meet my friend LR to work on our photography. Thanks LR for taking pictures of me :)



This is perfect cuz you can also see my Mustang car behind me.



2 comments:

Alyssa Armstrong Friday, March 04, 2011  

Hi Stacey! I just found your blog from the Canon POTN forum (the "show me your blog" thread) and I just realized that you shot my friend's wedding! Billy & Stephanie! Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hi...and I'm glad I got to see the pics from their wedding on here. They came out beautifully!

Stacey Saturday, March 05, 2011  

Hi Alyssa, I think I remember you. Did you take engagement photos of Billy and Stephanie? It's a small world you found me from Canon POTN forum. Thank you for liking their wedding photos :)

Followers