-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Merced/Atwater/Winton Portrait Photographer ~ Judith

I have known Judith since 1980. She moved to Atwater when her children were really young. Then my daughter moved to Merced which is not far from Judith. When I visit Brooke, I stop by and visit with Judith when I have time. I went to the farm and took pictures of the barn in Merced, then to Atwater and visited Judith. Here are Judith and her children in Atwater. Then Judith and I drove around the town and ended up in Winton at the almond field.




After Judith's portrait shoot, as we walked back to my car. I noticed my car was parked perfectly in the middle of the almond orchard it looked as if I drove right on the grass but actually it was the road between the trees.

0 comments:

Followers