-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Harbor City Family Photographer ~ Offield Family

I got an email from Jessica wanting some photo shoots of her family. She said her younger daughter Khloie never smiled for her pictures and that she hoped I would make her smile. I have shot children many times and I know it's difficult making them smile when they didn't want to. Khloie was at her best mood when she arrived early in the morning at the location. I decided to shoot Khloie first as children get tired of pictures after few shoots. I got her to smile with no problems. Jessica emailed back after viewing her proofs and was very pleased. Her husband told her, they are not going back to Picture People anymore! Yes, I am happy that they are happy...












0 comments:

Followers