-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

San Pedro Engagement Photographer ~ Randi Lee and Tim

It was her idea to have her photos taken with her boyfriend Tim. Tim had another surprise idea. Scroll down and see their actual proposal. It was cloudy and kind of showery. Showers stopped after couple of shoots. It was a good thing it didn't rain.



Looking back on this photo below, I realized he was really excited and couldn't wait to show her something. They were kind of dancing.



Randi Lee and I still had no idea what Tim was up to.


Randi Lee and I were so surprised to see this! What a perfect capture.





2 comments:

Randi-Lee Tuesday, October 26, 2010  

I'm engaged to a beautiful and wonderful Man! <3
Beautiful pictures! I love them! :)
Thank you Stacey!

Anonymous Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

congratulation, you look beautiful

love

Nina

Followers