-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Benjamin Malmeth's Bar Mitzvah

I photographed his sister's Bat Mitzvah for the first time two years ago. This is the 2nd times I've photographed Bar/Bat Mitzvah. It's a Jewish tradition of celebrating when they turn 13. Tuesday was his portrait session. 4 days later, he had a Bar Mitzvah party.





They day of his party.


See beautiful candles with his name and centerpiece on a table below. They were made by his mom. Anyone who is interested in centerpieces made by his mom for parties/events. Hana's Creation Station is her business and her email is hanacr8tionst8tion@att.net











2 comments:

Silver Daisies Sunday, October 10, 2010  

Those are some wonderful picture to remember the day!

Sharon De La O Sunday, October 10, 2010  

these photos are fabulous!! Great work!

Followers