-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wedding of Stephanie and Billy Bullington

The sweetest couple of all weddings I have shot. It's a 1800 theme wedding, kind of like Moulin Rouge/Gangs of New York. I wanted to do some old photo effects to fit their styles and outfits. I also like to show some in color so you can see what color they were wearing. I had an awesome photo assistant, Brad Miles to help me with the wedding.











The wedding party and their parents.






They were startled when one of the groomsman decided to slide on the floor in middle of the photo shoot and it was captured perfectly.






2 comments:

Kim Carlson & Family Tuesday, September 07, 2010  

Absolutley gorgeous!! So happy for you cousin (Steph) & Billy : ). Beautiful photography!!

Love,

The Carlsons'

LR Wednesday, September 08, 2010  

Beautiful!

Followers