-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Miss Ellie

Her first photo session at one week old with her beautiful parents. She is wearing flower headbands made by her mom. She sells them on Etsy. If you are interested in buying any of her headbands, contact me.












Here are my 5 favorites out of Miss Ellie's mom's top 30 proofs.






2 comments:

Anonymous Friday, July 30, 2010  

OMG they turned out perfect!

Anonymous Monday, August 02, 2010  

These photos are very elegant.

Followers