-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

One of my all time favorites

Their parents brought them to Seal Beach for their photo session with me. They were so thrilled to have their pictures taken and so eager to pose for me. This one is my favorite out of many shots I took of them.

1 comments:

Unknown Saturday, May 22, 2010  

awesome, indeed... priceless

Followers