-
Whi
Welcome to my blog where I document stories of couples in love, people and children through pictures. I started SS Photography because of my love for capturing and telling life's story through pictures. I am a wedding, lifestyle
and portrait photographer based in Rancho Palos Verdes. I reguarly shoot sessions all over in South Bay area, and I also
travel to Orange County locations and out of towns.

" I didn’t find photography.
Photography found me.
And then it healed me".

~ Stacey ~


.

Friday, March 19, 2010

See What I'm Saying Movie Premiere at the Red Carpet

The Deaf Entertainers Documentary directed and produced by Hilari Scarl. This inspirational documentary follows four well-known entertainers in the deaf community: a comic, a drummer, an actor and a singer as they attempt to cross over to mainstream audiences. It is the first open captioned commerical film in American history making it accessible to all audiences.












See more photos, click here
View the Slideshow Here

4 comments:

Anonymous Friday, March 19, 2010  

MOM how exciting!! I want to see this movie but I don't think it plays in all cities...great photos they are People magazine quality...wow how much fun did you have??

LR Sunday, March 21, 2010  

wow ! You are mingling with famous stars !

skiperdog Sunday, March 21, 2010  

its playing in hollywood this week it is an amazing documentary i just got home from seeing it and meeting the actors.

Randi-Lee Monday, October 18, 2010  

I was so there in LA! That was such a great show. The last picture is my instructor at School! haha That's so awesome! Thank you for showing great pictures

Followers